Planning your Halloween experience? Why not come and join us on our famous ‘Gruffalo’ Trail at Halloween!
Halloween tours are available Monday 26th October to Sunday 1st November at 10.00 am and 1.00 pm.
- Our experienced facilitator will retell the much-loved children’s book, ‘The Gruffalo’, by Julia Donaldson.
- Families will be led through our forest to meet their favourite ‘Gruffalo’ characters on a guided walk.
- Families will spend some time exploring our Stick-man trail.
- Pumpkin carving activity included, each child will choose a pumpkin from our pumpkin patch, complete their own design and take home.
- Each child also receives a book from renowned authors including Julia Donaldson, a ‘I have met the Gruffalo’ certificate and a ‘Gruffalo’ goodie bag.
Sessions are filling up fast so early booking is advisable.