Gruffalo & Stickman Guided Walk
- Admits one child.
- Accompanying parents are charged at a reduced rate.
- It is necessary to record and charge all attendees due to new safety measures in place.
- Children under 2 go free, however will not receive a Julia Donaldson book.
- Prams are welcome.
- Please arrive at reception for registration.
Come and join us on our famous Gruffalo & Stickman Trail!
Guided tours are available Saturday and Sunday during term time at 10.00 am and 1.00 pm.
Friday 10am is available on request for Nursery Schools, Sure-start groups and Mother/ Toddler groups, contact email@example.com for further details.
Special dates will be added for school term holidays.
- Our experienced facilitator will retell the much-loved children’s book, The Gruffalo, by Julia Donaldson.
- Families will be led through our forest to meet their favourite Gruffalo characters on a guided walk.
- Families will spend some time exploring our Stickman trail, our experienced facilitator will retell the story of The Stick man.
- On return journey each child will collect their very own sticks and be taught how to build their own Stickman.
- Each child receives a book from the renowned authors, including Julia Donaldson and also a ‘I have met the Gruffalo’ certificate.
Child- £10 per session
Adult- £2.50 per session
In light of the most recent advice from the NI Executive regarding COVID 19, we have adjustments in place to ensure you and your children’s safety and to ensure contact tracing if necessary, this includes:
- A reduced capacity of 25 per session, including adults.
- Adults are respectfully advised to follow all the relevant public health notices including, where possible, to wear a face covering whilst indoors.
- Hand sanitiser stations are freely available throughout our Forest Park building.
- Children and families should remain in their own ‘bubbles’ and can be spaced out throughout each session.
Before You BookMust be accompanied by an adult- max 2 adults per bookingSuitable for 2-8 year oldsWear suitable clothing and footwear
Supervision for under 18s: All children under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
This activity is located at our Forest Park Site
Colin Glen Forest Park is a beautiful woodland river glen located on the edge of the Belfast Hills.
It has been described as Belfast’s ‘Green Lung’, and is located to the Southwest of Belfast City Centre, one mile north west of Dunmurry Village, with convenient access from the M1.Find Us
Book your Birthday Party at Colin Glen
Birthday Parties at Colin Glen offer a wealth of activities that are ideal to help you celebrate with your friends.
With qualified, friendly, and helpful facilitators & instructors – let us make your party one to remember!More Info