Colin Glen is currently undertaking a major capital redevelopment with the intention of transforming into one of the most popular visitor attractions in Ireland. Over the past few months we have opened the country’s first Top Tracer driving range which is already proving to be a huge success. We have commenced construction on a number of new innovative attractions all of which are opening before 2020. These attractions include Ireland’s first Alpine Coaster; Ireland’s longest zip line and the first 5KM Blue Grade Mountain Bike Trail in the Belfast Hills as well as a Dome Covered 3G multi sports pitch
To support the company’s continued growth and in preparation for these new facilities opening, we are seeking to appoint a number of key roles:-
- Operations Manager – to build a team and smoothly and seamlessly manage the movement of people and resources throughout the Forest Park and between the various existing and new attractions.
- Commercial Manager – to build a sales and marketing team to drive the awareness of the products, services and the brand as well as maximizing revenue streams arising from the current offering and the new facilities which are opening soon
- Adventure Duty Manager (3 posts) – Working with the Operations Manager these roles will oversee the day to day safe and successful operation of all the facilities on offer across the various locations.
- Complex Manager – This manager will be the person in charge of Colin Glen Leisure; home of Ireland’s first and busiest Top Tracer Driving Range as well as a 9-hole golf course, fitness suite and outdoor 3G pitches
- Sports Attendant (various posts) – these highly motivated team members are the point of contact with our wide variety of customers and are responsible for the safe and professional delivery of all our existing and new services.
The successful candidates will be paramount in ensuring the success and growth of this innovative business and will have a crucial role in succeeding in making Colin Glen one of the top visitor attractions in Ireland.
These roles will suit candidates who are driven and motivated to achieve success and who have a genuine interest in seeing projects flourish and reach their true potential. In return you will be well rewarded with a very attractive and competitive package which will also be reflective of your previous success and experience.
If you are interested in applying for any of the above roles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on previous relevant success and experience.
Interviews will take place in September.
The closing date for submission of completed applications is 12 noon on Friday 23rd August 2019.
Colin Glen Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer