FILL OUT THE COMPETITION ENTRY FORM!
PLEASE remember the Alpine Coaster competition is for KS2 pupils (P4-7) only! Please ensure you have read the below T&C’s before you enter.
Terms & Conditions
- The #ColinAllCreatives Alpine Coaster competition is open to primary school children (P4 to P7).
- Entries must be submitted by individuals or by teachers on behalf of a class. Colin Glen will conduct thorough verification to ensure the information provided in the competition entry is correct.
- A winner will be selected by a panel of judges and will be based on creativity and the connection with Colin Glen’s history and heritage. Colin Glen reserve the right to change the winner selection at its sole discretion.
- The winner will visit Colin Glen with their entire class when attractions open again – Winners can visit Colin Glen as a class late 2021/early 2022, subject to COVID 19 restrictions.
- Winners will be contacted by email/telephone to confirm their prize before being shared across Colin Glen’s digital channels.
- The competition closes Tuesday 23rd March 2021 at 5pm, and winners will be announced week commencing 29th March 2021.
Entries will be checked to ensure all T&C’s have been met.
[contact-form-7 id=”99604″ title=”Alpine Coaster Competition Entry”]
The project has been supported by Belfast City Council’s Belfast Investment Fund, DAERA Rural Tourism, DAERA TRPSI Rural Affairs and the Department for Communities.