Voluntary Board Trustee
Colin Glen Trust is one of the most successful charitable social enterprises in the country. It is responsible for the maintenance, development and promotion of 240 acres of vital green space in the west of the city and as part of its drive to become financially sustainable has become one of the most important visitor attractions on the island.
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST
We have grown our visitor numbers to almost 300,000 per annum and offer a range of unrivalled, innovative and unique attractions as well as providing free access to one of the most beautiful forest parks in Belfast. Over the past number of years we have attracted investment in excess of £5M and have grown from 7 employees to over 50, many of whom have come through the various training programmes which we have offered to local young people.
Our aim is to become the best visitor attraction on the island while never losing sight of our constitutional objectives of providing world class leisure and recreation facilities and protecting and enhancing the environment.
We now need to strengthen the board and review our corporate governance.
We are now seeking to appoint a number of new voluntary board members to play important roles within the governance structure. Board members provide support and assurance around key areas including Finance, Performance, Sales & Marketing/Business Development, Customer Service, Risk Management, Compliance and Health and Safety.
If you would like to express an interest in this position, please upload your CV or send a short note to firstname.lastname@example.org
"*" indicates required fields
A fantastic opportunity to join one of Irelands most exciting visitor experiences at Colin Glen Belfast
Duties to include:
* Write, design, and execute digital marketing campaigns (email, social media, Google Ads).
* Coordinate and monitor paid advertising campaigns.
* Manage and update a monthly digital content planner.
* Database creation to support email marketing campaigns.
* Prepare marketing activity reports using relevant metrics for measuring campaign success.
* Monitor analytics across the website and social media channels, identifying trends and making suggestions for improvements.
* Work with external suppliers/agencies and ensure consistent branding and messaging: PR, website, print, etc
* Develop marketing collateral for new and existing products
* Work with the business development manager to maximise lead generation and plan new campaigns
* Assist with the coordination of events, Tradeshows, visits. Videography/Photography etc.
For more information or to find out how to apply: