Please note that a number of our activities will have some restrictions, including for example height, weight and age limits. In addition, we advise that you read carefully regarding the distances between some of our attractions. As onsite transport may not always be available and you do not wish to walk between activities, we recommend that you take your car between sites. Please read all our T&Cs carefully before booking any activity and if in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team on 02890614115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What To Wear
As we offer outdoor activities and due to our weather being so unpredictable, it is important that you come prepared and ready for your day out:
- We advise you wear trainers, walking boots or comfortable shoes. Flip flops, sandals etc are not recommended.
- Wear sensible trousers, skirts are not recommended.
- Remove all jewelry, scarves etc and long hair must be tied up, in case of entanglement.
- Leave valuables at home or secured in a car, there is currently no provision for storing valuable items at our site.
- Wrap up for the elements and seasons, warm, waterproof clothing is recommended.
Forest Park Site
Colin Glen Forest Park is a free, natural resource to use and enjoy at your leisure. We ask that you read some important information before your visit, to ensure you have the best experience possible in the Forest.
- Our park is suitable for everyone including people with wheelchairs and baby buggies, although help may be needed to push wheelchairs in some sections.
- The main path network is tarmac although areas within the path network are unsurfaced gravel or indistinct grass tracks, therefore walking boots is advisable.
- Dogs are welcome throughout our park but must be kept on a lead at all times.
- There is currently nowhere to store valuables at our Forest Park sites.
- Free Car parking is available at the Colin Glen trust building and Stewartstown Road. There will be a charge for our Car Park at Topstation of £1.50 per car- paid at Topstation reception. Please be advised that Colin Glen is not liable for the loss of any valuables and we advise you to ensure that all valuables are locked safely in your car at all times
- If completing any activities, please arrive at least 15 minutes before activity commences.
- There is strictly no swimming allowed in Milas Lake.
Our Leisure site is located at 115 Blacks Road and consists of a 9 hole parkland golf course, Ireland’s first toptracer driving range, Belfast’s first dome covered 3g pitch, outdoor 5/7 a side pitches and a gym.
- Please ensure the right footwear is worn at all times i.e. only golf shoes on the golf course.
- No metal studs permitted on any of our 3g surfaces. Those not wearing the correct footwear may be asked to leave!!
- Parking is free on our blacks road site.
- Please be advised that Colin Glen is not liable for the loss of any valuables or damage to cars whilst parked at our leisure site.
- All members should report to reception and present their membership card before entering our golf course and gym.
- Any persons playing on the course without payment will be asked to leave the course.
- While on the golf course please keep hold of your receipt as staff and green keepers will complete spot checks.
- To purchase a bucket of balls, you will need to purchase a token at reception. You can also purchase top-up cards which you can use at our machines and are initially topped up with 5 buckets of balls for a fee of £20.
- For the driving range, golf club hire is available at reception for a fee or you are welcome to bring your own.
- If you have a block booking with us for football pitches, we require one member of your group to report to reception to ensure we can check that your pitch is secured and has been paid for prior to your session commencing
- Gym Conduct, Please be respectful of both other gym users and equipment.
- Clean and replace gym equipment after use.
- Anyone seen to be mistreating equipment may be asked to leave.