Please be assured that in these strange times, that we’ve taken extra steps to keep everyone safe. You’ll find more stringent hygiene and safety measures throughout the park, like hand sanitizer stations, reduced group numbers and social distancing.
We’d also ask that you read the following information so that when you arrive, you’re good to go!
Some activities have height, weight and age restrictions. It’s also wise to check which of our two sites your chosen activity is on. If you‘ve booked more than one activity, you may need to drive between sites, though occasionally, we can offer transport between the two.
Check our T&Cs before booking and if in doubt, just give us a shout on 02890614115 or email email@example.com.
What To Wear
The great outdoors, especially with Belfast’s sunny climes, requires sensible weather-appropriate clothes, i.e., waterproof jacket. We advise trainers, walking boots and trousers – sandals, flip-flops, skirts and jewellery are not recommended and long hair should be tied up when taking part in activities.
Get set for our Forest Park Site
Our forest, at the Stewartstown Road site is free for everyone to enjoy. To make the most of your visit, have a browse through the following pointers:
- Free parking at Colin Glen Trust building and Stewartstown Road
- Further parking available for just £1.50 per car at Topstation
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to activity starting
- Dogs are welcome but must remain on the lead
- The park is suitable for wheelchairs and buggies
- Please leave valuables at home
- Strictly no swimming at Milas Lake
Get set for our Leisure Site
Whether you’re golfing, gym-ing, playing a match on outdoor pitches or in Belfast’s first 3G Sports Dome, or teeing off on Ireland’s first TopTracer Driving Range, here’s all you need to know before you go.
- Parking is free at our Black’s Road site
- Only golf shoes permitted on golf course
- No metal studs allowed on 3G pitches
- You are advised not to leave valuables in your car
- Colin Glen is not liable for the loss of valuables or damage to vehicles
- Golf and gym members should report to reception
- Payment to be made prior to playing golf or attending gym
- Keep your receipt handy as spot checks often occur
- Bucket balls and top up cards are available to buy at reception
- Golf clubs are available for hire or you can bring your own
- For football pitch block-booking, one member of the team should check in at reception
- Please respect gym equipment and other users
- You are required to clean and replace gym equipment after use
Where We Are
One giant adventure, in the heart of Belfast
Colin Glen Forest Park is a hidden gem: a stunning woodland river glen, tucked away at the foot of the Belfast Hills. Our Leisure Park is just down the road, featuring top golf and sports facilities – both are just 5 minutes from Belfast and under 2 hours from Dublin!Get directions