Gruffalo & Stickman Guided Walk
Let’s go Gruffalo!
It’s Ireland’s only official Gruffalo Trail; a Julia Donaldson-endorsed guided walk. Bring your little ones along and go right inside the glorious Gruffalo and Stickman stories – search for the famous characters in the woods, listen wide-eyed and wondered to the classic tales and take home your very own Julia Donaldson and friends book, sticker and certificate, to keep forever!
- Your own storyteller to tell the famous Gruffalo tale along the way
- As an added bonus, join the trail of The Stickman, another story from the same author
- Collect sticks and create your very own Stickman
- Every child receives a book by renowned authors including Julia Donaldson and a special ‘I’ve met the Gruffalo’ certificate
- Children under 2 go free (but do not receive a book)
- Nursery Schools, Sure-Start groups and Mother/Toddler groups, contact us for further details.
Before You BookMust be accompanied by an adultSuitable for 2-7 year oldsWear suitable clothing and footwear
*This is an outdoor activity operated in all weathers, please bring appropiate clothing*
COVID 19: All staff are fully trained in COVID 19 procedures and the necessary adjustments are in place to comply with regulations. For further information, please click here.
This activity is located at our River Entrance Site
Colin Glen Forest Park is a beautiful woodland river glen located on the edge of the Belfast Hills.
It has been described as Belfast’s ‘Green Lung’, and is located to the Southwest of Belfast City Centre, one mile north west of Dunmurry Village, with convenient access from the M1.Find Us
Book your Birthday Party at Colin Glen
Birthday Parties at Colin Glen offer a wealth of activities that are ideal to help you celebrate with your friends.
With qualified, friendly, and helpful facilitators & instructors – let us make your party one to remember!More Info