1. I acknowledge that there is an element of risk that applies to all activities I am taking part in at Colin Glen Trust. (A list of those activities are as follows but not exclusive to these only, SKYTrek high and low ropes course, Fan Descender, Climbing Wall, 90metre Zip line, Archery, Laser-Tag, The Black Bull Run, Forest Flyover Dual Zip lines, River rapid dual Zip Lines)
2. I confirm that I and those within my booking are happy to participate in the activities provided for by Colin Glen Trust.
3. I declare that I am 18 years or older and that I am the lead adult in my party.
4. I consent to allow minors (i.e.: under 18) under my supervision to participate in these activities, I accept responsibility for their behaviour whilst completing any activities at Colin Glen.
5. I acknowledge the risk to any of these activities on their behalf and will ensure minor under my responsibility comply with the conditions of participation and instruction outlined by the activity instructors.
6. I confirm that those within my party are of at least the minimum age/ weight/ height to participate on any of the activities listed above and as a supervising adult, I am authorised to complete this waiver on their behalf. Persons not meeting the minimum/ maximum limits may be refused entry without refund.
7. For the Black Bull Run, I consent to ensure that all children between 3-7 years old will travel with a responsible adult, within my party, in the Toboggan cart and that the sole person in control of this Toboggan cart will be the adult. AT NO TIME IS A CHILD ALLOWED TO BE IN CONTROL OF THE TOBOGGAN CART. Those over the age of 8 years old may travel in the Toboggan cart alone, as long as they fully understand the safety briefing and the instructions given throughout the activity.
8. I agree that I and those under my supervision will not undertake any activities until instructed to do so, I will ensure that I and those under my supervision will listen and understand the safety briefings given and all activities will not commence until specific oral or written instructions are given by the instructors, failure to do so may result in our activities ending without refund.
9. I agree, that I and those under my supervision, are responsible for their own safety and the safety of others whilst partaking in activities and should not enter into any actions that may hinder this or put others into danger.
10. I accept that some activities may be undertaken without direct supervision following the safety instructions, participants should be mindful of this and adhere to all safety instructions and signage supplied.
11. I accept and agree that I and those under my supervision will at all times wear any protective equipment provided by Colin Glen which is deemed appropriate for the activity.
12. I acknowledge that participants in these activities are in good health and declare that to the best of my knowledge neither I nor those under my supervision have a medical condition which is likely to result in injury.
13. I further declare that to the best of my knowledge, neither I nor those under my supervision, are pregnant.
14. I understand that the activities require some physical effort, are challenging and involve risks or dangers. I, on behalf of myself and those under my supervision, accept that there is a risk of injury when undertaking these activities.
15. I understand that for safety reasons, the maximum weight for an individual on certain activities, where indicated, is no more than 120kg (19 stone) and warrant that I and those under my supervision do not exceed this weight.
16. In the unlikely event of an accident occasioning bodily injury, or loss, or damage to my personal effects, I acknowledge that Colin Glen Trust will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with the activities (except for death or personal injury caused by Colin Glen’s negligence) and I will waive all and any claims that I or those under my supervision may have, against Colin Glen in this respect.
17. I also indemnify Colin Glen from any claims, direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with my acts or omissions or those of persons under my supervision.
18. I acknowledge and agree that Colin Glen shall have the right to suspend or cancel my participation or the participation of those under my supervision before, or during the activities in the event of intoxication, non-compliance with these conditions or for reckless behaviour.
19. I further acknowledge and agree that Colin Glen shall have the right to suspend, postpone or cancel my participation or the participation of those under my supervision due to inclement weather, or forecasted inclement weather, decisions on this will be at the discretion of the Duty Manager present. Refunds or rescheduling will be accommodated if this is the case.
20. Covid-19 has been declared as a global pandemic by the World Health Organisation and it is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, and following NI Executive government recommendations, Colin Glen has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of Covid-19 and by signing, you and your group, agree to follow all protocols; however, Colin Glen cannot guarantee that you or your group will not become infected with Covid-19. By signing this waiver, I acknowledge the contagious nature of Covid-19 and voluntarily assume the risk this may pose to myself, my family and my group.
21. I consent to picture being taken of my adventure and for it to be broadcast live to a TV screen located at the Top Station for customers.
22. I consent and agree to the use by Colin Glen of CCTV monitoring for training, health and safety and security purposes. Colin Glen consents to the participant and members of their group undertaking photography for their own non-commercial purposes only and for no other purpose whatsoever.