Job Vacancy – Prince’s Trust Team Leader
Job Vacancy at Colin Glen Trust, Stewartstown Road, Belfast
Colin Glen Trust is seeking to add to its growing team. We are recruiting for a Prince’s Trust Team Leader (Maternity Cover).
Prince’s Trust Team Programme is a 12 week personal development programme for 16-24 Year Old’s who are not in education employment or training. It Involves a Residential, Team Challenge, Work Placements, Community Project, Employment & Skills training.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Deliver the required number of Teams, ensuring delivery complies with the structured 12-week stages and processes outlined in the Team Toolkit, the Team minimum quality standards, all assessment criteria and any additional contractual obligations
2. Recruit a range of young people across the target groups to achieve appropriate Team mix. Ensure appropriate young people are referred to the Team within agreed timeframes
3. Progress young people through the programme in line with local budgets, achieving a range of KPI targets including the number of young people recruited; their retention on the programme; and the qualifications and positive outcomes achieved
4. Write End of Team Reports after each programme and ensure actions to improve the quality of the programme are followed up and completed in good time
5. Support the implementation of multiple external funding contracts or initiatives (local and national) to ensure requirements and outputs are achieved as advised by the Delivery Partner Manager or The Trust’s Programme Executive
6. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, paper and electronic, as required by The Trust or external funding contracts and in line with The Trust’s data protection policy
7. Compliance with the Delivery Partner’s and The Trust’s policies for working with young people, Recruiting Safely, Safeguarding and Health and Safety and any other operational procedures for direct delivery
8. Implement action plans to address issues identified in the Team Review, Annual Quality Review and other Quality Assurance processes as outlined in the Toolkit
9. Attend all necessary internal/external training courses and management/steering group meetings as required including Prince’s Trust initial Team Leader Training course, Risk Management and, if not already held, Food Hygiene and First Aid at Work
10. Carry out other Team-related duties as may reasonably be required by the Delivery Partner or The Trust, including deputising as appropriate on activities relevant to area of responsibility
Further information contained in application pack.
To obtain an application pack please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02890 614 115