Colin Glen Trust are now offering a fantastic life changing opportunity for Young Adults in West Belfast starting this February. The Prince’s Trust Team Programme is a unique Personal Development & Employability Scheme run out over 12 weeks. Throughout the programme participants will get the opportunity to take part in:
- An Activity Residential in the Mournes including Team Building, Bouldering, Hill Walking, Kayaking, Laser Tag.
- 2 Weeks Work Placement in fields which the participants have an interest.
- Interview and CV building skills which will help the participants to widen the reach of applying for and securing a job.
- A week long community project of their choice which will give them a sense of pride and achievement.
- The opportunity to gain The Prince’s Trust Certificate and Award in Employment, Teamwork and Community Skills.
- Developing presentation skills which will build confidence and ability when it comes to the world of work.
- Team work skills that you can’t gain anywhere else.
Meet New People, Take Action, Gain new Experiences, Plan for the Future, meet The Challenge & Have Your Say!
If you have any young people between the ages of 16 – 24 and are deemed NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training) or are working a low hour contract and would like to join the TEAM, then they can apply and take part in a once in a lifetime opportunity with The Prince’s Trust TEAM Programme.
The next TEAM Programme starts on Monday 5th February 2018
Colin Glen Trust
163 Stewartstown Road, Belfast.
Help them jump start their career ideas into a reality.
Adam Leahy or Seamus Mullan
Princes Trust Team Leader
07517 425 307