Join Rangers, Mike and Steve as they take you on a prehistoric journey through our very own Jurassic jungle!
What: Jurassic Forest
When: Sunday 28th August 2022
Where: Colin Glen River Entrance (The Jungle!)
Journey along the Colin river and dig for fossils as you walk with dinosaurs along this jungle trail, including the Stegosauras and a huge, 25ft long Triceratops! Keep your eyes peeled for the carnivorous Velociraptors including ‘Blue’ and her little baby, ‘Beta’, and listen carefully to hear the stomping sounds of the mighty T-Rex roaring his way around the woods in this action-packed adventure at Colin Glen.
Our 200-acre forest is full of creatures, great and small – you might even find the Gruffalo along the way!
- Join Rangers, Mike and Steve as they take you on a prehistoric journey through our very own Jurassic jungle
- Learn all about the fossils found right here in Colin Glen Forest Park with our Jurassic Rangers
- Get your photo taken with the Jurassic jeep!
- Explore the forest with Jurassic Rangers
- Discover fossil dig sites across the area
- Toast marshmallows!
- Meet & Greet with each dinosaur
Make this exclusive event the triceraTOPs of your bank holiday bucket list!