Colin Glen is delighted to announce that our golf course and driving range has now reopened.
Our experienced team has ensured that the necessary adjustments are in place in line with the GUI and ILGU protocol published on 16th May, these include:
- Members only access to our Golf Course. For those of you who are not yet a member, we encourage you to learn more about our range of Golf memberships available to purchase immediately online. We have also introduced short term golf membership options in light of the restrictions in place.
- Members can book tee times online . Driving Range bays MUST be pre-booked online. Booking links here; Tee time booking (members only) / Driving Range bay booking (open to all).
- We will only be accommodating one person per Driving Range bay, apart from U12s who must be accompanied by an adult who can also use the same bay during the 1 hour period. The waiting adult or child may use the stools provided or stand at bay entrance behind red line
- Where possible please utilise the cashless option when paying. We also have Top Tracer Driving Range Cards for sale to allow customers to avoid tokens for the ball dispenser.
- Social Distancing Markers have been installed to ensure the safety of our staff and customers and hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed in all public areas.
Please be aware that our Forest Park buildings and Football Pitches remain closed and are not currently open for business. Our Forest Park is still open every day.
We thank you for your continued support and we cannot wait to see you all back at Colin Glen. Enjoy!