Welcome to our NEW World Class Outdoor Attractions
Ireland’s First Alpine Coaster & Longest Zipline Launching Soon…
Colin Glen is delighted to be launching a number of world class outdoor attractions in the coming months.
Ireland’s first Alpine Coaster and the two Dual Ziplines, including Ireland’s longest Zipline are due to launch in June 2021 (subject to government restrictions).
Our latest attractions are situated at the top of our 200 acre forest park with mind-blowing views of Belfast City and beyond.
Enter our #ColinAllCreatives Competition here!
The Alpine Coaster is located at the Top Station in our Forest Park! You will travel through the forest, twisting and turning, downhill and up, through tunnels and over the river, in and out of the trees – while you control the speed on this beautiful woodland course.
- 565 metres in length
- Downhill: 349 metres (Gradient 12.2%)
- Uphill: 216 metres (Gradient 19.7%)
- Curves: 22
- Twists & Tunnels: 22 twists and 2 tunnels
- Max Speed: 25mph/40kph
ZIPLINES (SHORT AND LONG)
Our TWO Dual Ziplines are located at the Top Station in our Forest Park! You will climb the tower to get in your starting position while hanging on for dear life as you zip down the line, taking in the mind-blowing views over the city and valley of County Down!
Dual Short Ziplines
- 235-metres long with take off from 15-metre tower!
- Zipping over the Alpine Coaster and Mountain Bike trails at up to 40mph
- Landing at 5-metre tower.
Dual Long Ziplines
Dual Long Zip Lines (LONGEST ZIPLINE IN IRELAND!)
- 700-metres long with take off from 25-metre tower!
- Zipping over the Colin Glen forest park, Alpine Coaster Track, Mountain Bike trails and crossing the Colin River twice
- Zipping at up to 55mph and a 16% gradient!
For all media enquiries or requests for interview, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02830848649.