Who has a head for heights?
NOW CATERING FOR LARGER GROUPS UP TO 30.
- Perfect for families and groups, large or small. We have organised our sessions to be delivered in smaller groups as one of our key adjustments for this summer.
- Challenge yourself on our low and high ropes course.
- Throw yourself into free fall from our Fan Descender.
- Each session lasts 1-1.5hrs depending on group size.
- Our sessions are even safer by limiting our numbers, implementing social distancing and disinfecting all of our kit after each individual use.
- Our Forest Park building is now open.
- Toilet facilities are available to customers booked on activities.
- This is an outdoor activity.
- An instructor will greet you at the building and lead you through the activity.
- We have made the necessary adjustments to our procedures and operations in light of COVID 19, including Provision for social distancing, hand sanitisation and cleaning of equipment. For further information, please click here
SKYTrek is Ireland’s premier ropes activity centre at Colin Glen. With a high ropes course (16M) and a lower, less daunting ropes course (5M) and 30-foot multi-level climbing wall, SKYTrek offers an adventurous day out for all! Zipline (not available until September 2020) through the forest and free fall on our fan descender to experience exhilaration like never before. SKYTrek will take you out of your comfort zone and force you to overcome challenges at height, leaving you with elated self-confidence in your ability to master all of life’s challenges. Sessions last 60-90 minutes depending on group size.
Before You BookMin height for high ropes course is 1.4mMax weight 120kgSuitable for ages 5+, height restriction applies to high ropes course onlySafety equipment will be providedHair must be tied backWear suitable clothing and footwear
Supervision for under 18s: All children under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
This activity is located at our Forest Park Site
Colin Glen Forest Park is a beautiful woodland river glen located on the edge of the Belfast Hills.
It has been described as Belfast’s ‘Green Lung’, and is located to the Southwest of Belfast City Centre, one mile north west of Dunmurry Village, with convenient access from the M1.Find Us
Book your Birthday Party at Colin Glen
Birthday Parties at Colin Glen offer a wealth of activities that are ideal to help you celebrate with your friends.
With qualified, friendly, and helpful facilitators & instructors – let us make your party one to remember!More Info