FILL OUT THE COMPETITION ENTRY FORM!
PLEASE remember the Zipline competition is for pupils in Years 8-10 only! Please ensure you have read the below T&C’s before you enter.
Terms & Conditions
- The #ColinAllCreatives Zipline competition is open secondary school children (Years 8 to 10).
- Entries must be submitted by individuals or by teachers on behalf of a class. Colin Glen will conduct thorough verification to ensure the information provided in the competition entry is correct.
- A winner will be selected by a panel of judges and will be based on creativity. Colin Glen reserve the right to change the winner selection method at its sole discretion.
- The winner will visit Colin Glen with their entire class when attractions open again – Winners can visit Colin Glen as a class late 2021/early 2022, subject to COVID 19 restrictions.
- Winners will be contacted by email/telephone to confirm their prize before being shared across Colin Glen’s digital channels.
- The competition closes Tuesday 23rd March 2021 at 5pm, and winners will be announced week commencing 29th March 2021.
Entries will be checked to ensure all T&C’s have been met.
[contact-form-7 id=”99687″ title=”Zipline Competition Entry”]